Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2016

2016: The Year of Generation Snowflake



This year saw the "birth" of Generation Snowflake.

Otherwise, the year was dominated by the Presidential Election and it's on-going repercussions.

(Russian hackers--Barry O's sanctions against Russians--the Bare-Chested Czar's non-response--etc.)

Instead of rehashing all this at-length, I thought I'd end 2016 on a humorous note--at the expense of Snowflakes/Social Justice Whiners (SJWs).

The People's Cube came up with a Militant Snowflake insignia for SJWs (seen above).

Another idea concocted by The People's Cube is Safe Seating for traumatized voters (seen below).


While I think these, and the related articles on The People's Cube are funny, I'm not sure I'd really want to see them employed for real.

Anyway, let's hope 2017 is the start of something better than the past 8 years have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment