Pages

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Paul Joseph Watson Video: Annoying Hypocritical Celebrities (A Post Grammy Review)




Sore-losing leftist are Hell-bent on sucking the fun out of the arts and entertainment, along with every public and televised event.

The 60th Annual Grammy Awards was held this past Sunday (28 January) was--predictably--no different.

But for all the politically-charged fire & fury, the show's ratings tanked to a potential all-time low.

Ben Shapiro's video mirrored PJW's.

I think the last time I watched an awards show was the 76th Academy Awards, back in 2004, when Lord of the Rings: Return of the King swept the Oscars and just about every other award for 2003.

I've also "taken a knee" over professional football because I'm disgusted with the players' refusal to stand for our National Anthem.  So I don't plan on watching the upcoming Superbowl LII.

Diogenes' Middle Finger issued a great slam prior to the Grammys:  Just because we pay you to entertain us doesn't mean we're anymore more interested in your opinion now than when you were waiting on tables.

I'm currently writing this on the eve of another event I don't plan on watching:  The Peoples State of the Union, in which Bolshevik Bernie is getting-in on the act.

I'll probably spend this Sunday composing a blog post about both States of the Union during the Superbowl.

Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment