Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2018

Computing Forever, and Other Videos: What Has Britain Become?




What indeed.

Now that the St. Patrick's Day celebrations are over, we can talk about one of the problems plaguing the British Isles.

I've wanted to visit the UK ever since I can remember.

However, I'd rather not visit a place that allows jihadists to run rampant--and give them free housing--while recently detaining conservatives for simply wanting to talk about free speech, or against creeping sharia.

Paul Joseph Watson considers Britain is broken.

Brittany Pettibone and her beau talk about their detention, while Sargon of Akkad interviews Lauren Southern about her being banned from Britain, and Roaming Millennial interviews Tommy Robinson about "London Falling." 

In light of all this, I've pretty much taken the British Isles off my bucket list.

While I'm certainly not as pretty or popular as Brittany and Lauren, I wonder if I could even enter the UK.  All it would take is for someone in MI-5 to stumble across anything I've posted here on Station WTFO.

Maybe I'm thinking too highly of myself, but I'd rather continue my admiration of Great Britain from afar, and save myself from the hassles conservatives deal with daily from Her Majesty's Government.


2 comments:

  1. There are loads of nice places to see here, even London if you keep away from the ghettos the pigfuckers have created ( basically the east end). Anywhere away from large cities is great, but then you have exactly the same issues in America dont you? Come over and you will be amazed at the welcome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brian for reassuring me that there’s still greatness in Great Britain. I love both our countries. So it saddens and angers me to see our respective governments side with people who don’t have our respective nations’ interest at heart. (Yes, we certainly have similar issues here in America). Thank you for your invitation, and I truly do want to come visit someday. Best wishes to you!

      Delete