Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

Phony Narrative

(Image by: Chip Bok)

I spent the past several days moving to a new home, so I've been off-line and barely keeping track of the news. 

A good thing too.  Otherwise, I may have gotten myself all fired-up over any one of the phony scandals swirling around Our Dear Leader.

Basically, we're being told to pay no attention to that man behind the curtain

As usual, the Ministry of Truth (formerly known as the mainstream media) is continuing its practice of shielding Obama from political harm


The White House's Big Lie of course stirred up a hornet's nest of Republicans, which has been dismissed as politics as usual.

But there are at least two ladies who are truly irate over O's dismissal

(Image by: Glenn Foden)

I'm glad I caught their interviews on FOX News yesterday (the only network still covering these "phony scandals"). 

Their raw emotions spoke volumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment