Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Default Presidential Endorsement

(Image by Jerry Holbert)
Well, the Boorish Billionaire won yesterday's Indiana Primary, which caused Ted Cruz to suspend his campaign.

(Image by Steve Kelley)

And now Kasich is calling it quits.

Meanwhile, even though Bolshevik Bernie was the Donkey Drove winner in The Hoosier State. However, he's still fighting an uphill battle, thanks to all the superdelegates pledging their fealty to their Corrupt Queen.

(Image by Glenn McCoy)

We can always hope that the FBI will finally arrest Hillary, preferably at the climax of the Democratic National Convention.

Yeah, I know something like this only happens in the movies.  But we can still dream can't we?

Anyway, I guess this means:

Station WTFO is officially endorsing Donald Trump for president.

"...and there was much rejoicing..."

I've stated in a previous post, or three, that I was not going to vote for Hillary/Bernie, nor am I going to sit-out the General Election this November.

The Diplomad's Sunday post summed up my own reasons for voting for Trump, because I'm too lazy to more eloquently than I can.

Besides, I loved his Titanic analogies...

(Image by Glenn McCoy)

Of course, not everyone on the Conservative-ish side of the aisle is happy with the Trump turnout.  (The Diplomad's Sunday post racked-up 86 comments).

I don't mean to exaggerate, but this is the strangest, (among many other adjectives), presidential election I've seen in my lifetime.   The front runners of both parties also have the highest unfavorabilty ratings of any of the remaining--but mostly fallen--candidates.

So about the closest thing to a "prediction" I'll make about November is, we may see one of two extremes:

1. One of the highest voter turn-outs, because the folks on one side of the aisle will be bound & determined to keep the other candidate from winning.  Or--

2. One of the lowest voter turn-outs, because folks on both sides of the political aisle are unhappy with who the Primary System elevated to #1.

Beyond this, it's up to Divine Providence to see us through November--and beyond.

(Image by Gary Varvel)

No comments:

Post a Comment