Pages

Monday, February 11, 2019

Leftist Triggered by Trump's SOTU (2019)

(Image by Michael Ramirez)
Last Tuesday (5 February), I was on-duty and was able to watch most of Our Grand Nagus' State of the Union (SOTU) Address (entire video via PBS).

I liked it, so did The Diplomad, and about 76% of the viewers polled by CNN. Michael Barone found Trump's SOTU surprisingly reflective and disciplined, while The Amazing Lucas said Trump "killed it."

You know who didn't like Trump the Usurper's speech?


(Image by Chip Bok)

Democrats, and leftists in-general.

(Image by Henry Payne)

Not what I'd call a surprise.

Liz Wheeler provided us with a synopsis on the 8 things Democrats refused to applaud for.

They didn't even like being called "Democrats" and prefer to be called "Democratic."

To be honest, I didn't know this.  I thought the term "Democratic" referred to a political process and not a political party.

Anyway, the "Dimocrats" as my friend & I like to call them, certainly showed their true colors during the SOTU...

(Image by A.F. Branco)

No comments:

Post a Comment