Pages

Friday, October 2, 2020

2020 Presidential Debate Dissection + Breaking News About Trump and First Lady Melania

(Image by A.F. Branco)

I didn’t watch Tuesday night’s debate between Our Grand Nagus and Hidin’ Biden (29 Sep 20) for two reasons.

1. I’m voting for Trump the Usurper, regardless of his performance.  

2. I had a good idea how both parties would behave:  Trump would be brash & obnoxious, while Biden would be vague, flounder and stick to libtard talking points.

(Image by Lisa Benson)

From the post-debate material I’ve been reading and watching, my assessment was fairly accurate.  I even knew the Ministry of Truth would cover for Biden...

(Image by A.F. Branco)

...I just didn’t expect it to occur live, on-stage

Anyway, that’s “my take” on the 1st Presidential Debate of 2020.

If you want to read/watch the detailed post-mortems, here’s a rundown of some of them:

(Image by Mike Lester)

Despite what lies the Ministry of Truth is peddling, Trump murdered Biden on the debate stage

So much so, that Commission on Presidential Debates is debating on installing a mic “kill switch.” 

Which we can safely assume will be mostly, or even exclusively, rigged against Trump.

That is, if Biden & his handlers don’t boycott the next two debates.

(Image by A.F. Branco)




(Image sent to me via Facebook)

Most commentators who watched the entire debate thought it was unbecoming of Our Great Republic.

Derek Hunter thought it was fun watching Biden’s vacant debate style.

Mark Steyn thinks we should have more of such free-for-alls (but Trump should back off enough to let Biden hang himself with a gaffe or three). 

Normally, I don’t care for brash personalities either.  But this is politics and at the risk of sounding melodramatic, the fate of America as we know it is at stake.  

As I’ve half-joked before, American politics have been boring since the Hamilton vs. Burr “debate” of 1804, until Trump announced his presidential bid.

Meanwhile the Ministry of Truth is putting-in overtime crowing about “Biden’s debate victory.”



(Image by Margolis and Cox)

Why, indeed?

Despite Our Grand Nagus’ legion of faults, at least he can stand on his own and doesn’t require anyone or anything to prop him up.

Breaking News:  

Just as I finished writing this post, news broke that President Trump and First Lady Melania tested positive for Coronavirus.

It’s way too early to tell what may happen next, but I pray that our President and First Lady recover quickly and completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment