Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2021

Zhou Bia Den--America's PROTUS

(Image by Henry Payne)

 For the past few weeks I've been distracted because I've been recovering from surgery while dealing with health, finance and family issues.

Even though I was resting well during my convalescence, I wasn't in the mood to write about any or all the evens that've transpired since my last blog post.

I happened to watch Biden's first press conference, only because I was on duty that day, and my supervisor wanted to hear it.  (Normally, my coworkers & I usually leave the TVs in our control center on mute).

I can't say that I was "glad" to have watched the full ordeal, but it certainly was a shocking eye-opener.

"Zhou Bia Den," as sci-fi author and blogger, Sarah Hoyt, calls him, is not capable of being the President of the United States (POTUS).

Even if there truly were "no evidence of [the massive, over-the-top] voter fraud" during the 2020 Presidential Election, I was stunned to see Biden as America's puppet ruler--PROTUS--(Puppet Ruler of the United States).

I may not have been up to snuff about blogging during my post-surgery recovery, but I'm not totally out of it like Biden is. 
.  
Tucker Carlson said the so-called press conference was slow and painful.

Yes, it was--especially for those of us who didn't vote for him.

Mark Steyn was particularly disgusted with the White House Press Corps, who went along with letting Biden's "senior moments" slide


Not me.

Zhou Bia Den spent his entire adult life as an incompetent and corrupt politician.  About half of American voters (now often considered "domestic terrorists") don't like the direction Biden's handlers are cooking-up for us and our country.


(Image by Gary Varvel)


Especially since the "fix was in" right from the get-go.

Every conservative commentator, pundit, and small-time operator, like yours truly, believed Joe Biden was a "Trojan Horse," "Empty Suit," or "Deep State Candidate."

An orchestrated plan to put have "the first woman of color" POTUS--Kalamity Harris.

Prior to the first--and most likely last--Biden Press Conference, the White House Communications Office announced that official publications will refer to the current regime as the Biden-Harris Administration.

And it's not just Biden's rapid mental decline that's an issue.  A couple weeks ago, "Sleepy Joe" stumbled--multiple times--while negotiating the stairs up to Air Force One.

(Image by Al Goodwyn)

Biden's First 100 Days in office may also be his Last 100 Days.

And if so, his successor will still have plenty of issues to slip on...

(Image by Gary Varvel)

...there are already "warning signs" for Biden.

No comments:

Post a Comment