Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

The Best Holiday Cheer


I haven't posted a Health and Fitness article in a while.  Too much bad news going on in the world, I guess.  But on this Christmas Day, I came across this article in The Daily Meal rating the best and worst of my favorite holiday drink:  Eggnog.

There's also this article by some eggnog-haters in New York Magazine.  The taste-testers actually liked a couple samples.  Being lactose intolerant, I end up settling for Silknog.  Although I did get a kick out of the "pretty darn awful" rating the NY Mag folks gave it.  I find Silk products to be very watery and only buy their special flavors.  It's better than no eggnog at all, right?

No matter what brand of Holiday Cheer you chose, I hope you and yours have a Merry Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment