Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2015

"Transracial" Tribulations for the NAACP


(Image by Steve Kelley)


When I was younger and my knees could withstand the high impact of long-distance running, I liked to imagine myself as a Zulu Warrior, renown for their ability to run for hours on-end, along with their ferocity in battle.

In many of the table-top role playing games I've been involved in, I've taken on the roles of Elven warriors & wizards (Dungeons & Dragons), Duros starship pilots (Star Wars) and even a woman archaeologist.

But I've never included any of this on my resume or on any job application.

Apparently, that didn't stop Rachel Dolezal, a white woman, from becoming the president of the Spokane WA Chapter of the NAACP.

That is, until her "cover was blown" by her parents.

Despite claiming she "identified herself as black since five," she filed a reverse-discrimination lawsuit against Howard University back in 2002.


(Image by Robert Ariail)

Leftists however, who are hell-bent on convincing us that our biological genders are "social constructs" insist that Rachel Dolezal is not black.  But Ben Shapiro uses the left's logic against itself to conclude:  Yes, Rachel Dolezal is black.

Ryan Bomberger refers to the NAACP as the "National Association for the Advancement of Corrupt People."

Mark Steyn calls this three-ring PC/Identity Politics Circus act the New Minstrelsy.

Michelle Malkin reminds us that Rachel Dolezal isn't the first white person to crash the Oppression Chic fashion show.

And Brent Bozell considers the transracial tribulation of Rachel Dolesal to be another symptom of cultural nihilism.

Who knows where all this I-Identify-As Insanity will end?

(Image by Nate Beeler)

No comments:

Post a Comment