Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Media & Politicians' (In)Attention to Details

(Image by Michael Ramirez)
I've been out of town and off line for a few days.  So I've only had time to scan headlines.

Which is just as well.  Trump's popularity continues to tumble, with the latest poll giving the Boorish Billionaire a supposedly 11% chance of winning.

Now I'm not one for living in denial, but I've been noticing how the media gets itself worked-up over the things Trump says he'll do if elected.  Meanwhile, the same media moguls and mavens barely muster enough interest make bland comments about any of Hillary's scandals and lies.

I also remember similar comments about being unfit for the presidency being made about The Gipper.

I'm also perplexed by so-called Republicans vowing to vote for Hillary.

Really?

While I can sympathize with the idea of Trump not being a Republican/Conservative's fave, my sympathy only goes so far.

The Diplomad refers to these Never Trumpers as Conservative Republican Jihadi Suicide Bombers.

No comments:

Post a Comment