Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Leftists Losin' It Over the Election

(Image by Nate Beeler)

For the past five days I've been off line, spending time with family, running errands and doing chores. So I've let my little slice of cyberspace simmer since my post-election post.

However, during my on-line absence things have boiled over among leftists refusing to accept defeat.

Oh the irony of irate protesters brandishing their Love Trumps Hate signs.

(Image by Glenn McCoy)

Anti-Trump protests continued NY, LA, Philadelphia, and in the Seattle area where students staged a walkout of their classes.

There's even at Donald Trump is Not My President Facebook Page, which I noticed was formerly titled Hillary Clinton 2016 President.

Better luck in 2020.

Facts don't seem to phase these snowflakes.

According to the latest Gallup Poll, 84% of Americans accept Trump as president including 3/4ths of Hillary voters.

Yes, I know polls are an iffy item now since the pollsters blew it on Election Day.  But at least one has some verbal ammo to fire back at someone in the throes of Election Derangement Syndrome.

(Another image by Glenn McCoy)

No comments:

Post a Comment