Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Although Some Sites Ignored Easter

(Image:  The saintly portrait of Cesar Chavez, Easter Sunday, 2013)
 
As I began my blogging activities this morning, I immediately discovered Google's Logo-of-the-Day had nothing to do with Easter.  Instead, the ubiquitous search engine decided to honor Cesar Chavez's birthday
 
Oh, I know Google isn't a conservative-leaning business, (along with Wikipedia, for that matter). 
 
But nothing spells "S-O-C-I-A-L-I-S-M," like ignoring a major religious holiday, celebrated  by about a billion people across the planet.
 
And speaking of social engineering, the gay marriage/defense of marriage continues to rage unabated in the Supreme Court.  Mark Steyn rolls-in on the less-than-humorous side of "Modern Family."

No comments:

Post a Comment