Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Hillary's Accomplishment: Waging War on Women

(Image by Michael Ramirez)
A couple days ago I posted the story about Hillary defending a child rapist.  I concluded the post with a comment about the deafening silence from feminists.

I was wrong, for two reasons:

First, I usually don't go out of my way to listen to feminist PR statements.

Second and most significant of all; several women commentators did, in fact voice their opinions about this matter--defending Hillary.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure why but this site is loading incredibly slow for
    me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a issue on my
    end? I'll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.


    my blog :: home barbering

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read blogs on BlogSpot and WordPress. I've noticed slow-downs in the past. Sometimes when I'm creating a post/uploading pictures, I'll have to repeat the same process two, or more times to accomplish it. I haven't noticed anything unusual today. Thanks for chiming in and by all means, try back again later.

    ReplyDelete