Pages

Friday, March 25, 2016

Lights Snuffed Out in the West

(Image by Nate Beeler)

It's been a few days now since the Brussels Bombing.

While I certainly sympathize with the nearly 300 victims, I haven't conducted any sentimental response.

Not even so much as changed my profile picture on Facebook to the Belgian flag.

The reason for my apparent callous indifference is because I'm not into the one-stop shop for all your terror-sentimentalizing needs.

Instead, I like The Diplomad's ideas for dealing with the Islamic threat.

In short: Keep Muslims outside the Ramparts of Civilization until the Ummah reigns-in the terrorists among them.

Unfortunately, western leaders, bureaucrats and most of the media, continue to think importing people from failed states is a great idea--even if there are cadres of wolves in the fold.

This is one of--if not the main reason--why Trump is so popular with rank-and-file conservatives.

Oh, I certainly don't believe Trump will save civilization as we know it.

But unless we turn off the flow of fifth columnists, then Chamberlain-ization of our society will continue to see "acceptable levels of violence."


(Image by Lisa Benson)

No comments:

Post a Comment