Pages

Friday, July 31, 2015

Planned Parenthood's Grim Reaping

(Image by Lisa Benson)

It would be nice if I could drop off-line for several days and there'd be no bad news for me to catch up on. 

Unfortunately, while I've been busy at work; attending a writers conference, visiting family on the east coast and bringing my car in for factory-recall maintenance; the bad news still piled up.

Before going on my short hiatus, I first heard about Planned Parenthood's organ-harvesting operation from political cartoonists, like Gary Varvel.

The story becomes more sordid as each video has been made public. 

Meanwhile, the non-FOX News stations are more concerned about, and helping fuel leftist outrage, over a dentist bagging a lion in Zimbabwe. 

(Image by Steve Kelley)

Since I'm still catching up with the news of the past several days, Mollie Hemingway of The Federalist, came up with 10 Quick, Important Developments of the Planned Parenthood Scandal that provides a good summary of this still-unfolding scandal.


(Image by Glenn McCoy)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment