Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2015

The Four Commentators of the Apocalypse

(Image from:  Villain Spotlight--The Four Horsemen--Evil Geeks.com)
 
I thought I'd end this week by returning to this week's "Peace In Our Time" moment, the Nuke Deal with Iran.
 
For this post, I selected recent articles by some of my favorite commentators.
 
Four to be exact.
 
I'll start off with the scholarly VDH, who also provided the inspiration for this post's title:  The Four Horsemen of a Looming Apocalypse.
 
Former Spook calls the deal:  the Capitulation.
 
 
(Image by Gary McCoy)
 
While another ex-government employee turned blogger, The Diplomad, calls it The Great Con.
 
And the last commentator to gallop up is Mark Steyn, who feels what we'll be faced with is far worse than Munich.
 
 
(Image by Lisa Benson)
 
Opinions and concerns are unanimous:  War is coming.
 
Only the details of how the upcoming conflict unfolds remain uncertain.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment