Pages

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Rebel Media: Wait a Minute--Is #Pizzagate Real?





In researching for the best way to write a post about the uproar over Milo Yiannopoulos last week, I stumbled across this Rebel Media video.

My problem is dealing with the Squicky nature of the controversy--condoning sex between adults and underage individuals.

"Pizzagate" keeps popping up at irregular intervals, but I haven't looked into it at all.  Primarily because the non-fake news sources I visit don't have anything to go on.  On the other hand, the rest of the mainstream media, including Wikipedia, has declared it a conspiracy theory and fake news.

Whether Pizzagate is real or not, Liz Crokin brings up a good question:  Why is the MSM ignoring Trump's sex trafficking busts?

Probably because they're too busy making sure "The Dangerous Faggot," as Milo's called himself, remains defanged.

Meanwhile, I may get around to writing about "The Milo Mess" sooner or later.

Or I may not.

No comments:

Post a Comment