Pages

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Apoplexy Over "Cultural Appropriation"

(Image found on Imgur)
As a writer, I'm suppose to be able to imagine myself as other people in order to tell a story.  But concocting characters outside my Caucasian, heterosexual experience could be seen as "Cultural Appropriation" by Social Justice Whiners (SJWs).

Two Canadian writers have been "appropriated out of their jobs" for running afoul of SJWs.

So-called Cultural Appropriation is just one weapon in the left's arsenal to politicize everything (video).

Hmm.  Keeping everyone within their own ethnic boundaries?

Sound a lot like...

(Image found on "MemeSuper")

Since I'm not of direct Irish descent, I thought I'd appropriate this meme for an end-of-post laugh...

(Image found on Dana Loesch's Twitter feed)

No comments:

Post a Comment