Pages

Friday, May 19, 2017

Robert Spencer's Drink Spiked

(Image found on Robert Spencer's Facebook page)

A couple days ago, word got out that Robert Spencer, creator of Jihad Watch, and author of several anti-jihadist books, was poisoned after giving a speech in Reykjavik, Iceland.

Here's what happened in his own words.

Mark Steyn continually points out that leftists and jihadists are "...in the 'shut up' business..."  and merely two points on the same continuum.  Now these points have moved closer together.

And not a peep of this from the non-FOX News media.

Ever since I started blogging about current events, I've provided a link to Jihad Watch.  I own three of Robert's books, and I plan on buying more.  All of which I hope to get autographed some day.

I wish Robert a quick and complete recovery, along with congratulating him on keeping up the good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment