Pages

Friday, June 30, 2017

FOX News Video: Tucker--The Real Tragedy of Trump's Tweets about Mika




Well, I wasn't in New Zealand, as Tucker Carlson suggested.  But I was disconnected, and for an excellent reason: 

I was in South Carolina for my daughter's BIG, FAT WESTERN WEDDIN'!

Sometime after walking my daughter down the aisle, Our Drunk Dialer in-Chief ignited a firestorm for his comments towards Morning Joe's hostess Mika Brzezinski.

I'm with Tucker on this one.  Our Grand Nagus needs to stay focused and not get distracted by the media personalities that loathe him.

I can almost hear Guy Benson sighing heavily as he typed this one:

So, I guess we have to talk about Trump's stupid Twitter war with Mika Brzezinski, huh?

One of the reasons why I'm talking about this storm-in-a-teacup is semi-personal.

Before I even read-up on this story, a Facebook friend issued an ultimatum demanding that everyone who continues to support Trump to unfriend him.  

So I did.  The last time I did this, over a year ago, it took me three days to decide whether to comply or not.  This time it took me three seconds.

Not because I agree with Our Grand Nagus' crude comments.  Mika is a good looking gal--facelift or not.  It's just that I won't remain cyber-pals with anyone who demands I agree with them 100% of the time on 100% of their pet peeves.

No comments:

Post a Comment