Pages

Friday, July 7, 2017

FOX News Video: Gutfeld--Seattle's Minimum Wage Hike Failures




Not only is the minimum wage hike not turning the People's Democratic Republic of Seattle into a Workers' Paradise as the city's Politburo promised, but it appears that Chairman Murray attempted to preempt a University of Washington study critical of the wage hike.

And in a case of the "dog that didn't bark," a coworker and I haven't found any of this on any local news sources.  We stumbled across these stories on conservative-ish news sites.

Oh, these stories may be somewhere on local news outlets, and if I were a paid journalist it would be my job to find them.

But as a citizen blogger, I shouldn't have to ferret-out news and information impacting the community I live in, or commute to.

1 comment: