Pages

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Obamacare Replacement's Third Rail

(Image by Gary Varvel)
This past week, Congressional Republicans have been trying to hash-out Obamacare 2.0.

Unlike other subjects I've added my $0.02 worth of blog-fodder to, I've shied away from the Republicans repeated and inept attempts to repeal & replace Obamacare.

I knew once it was grafted to the US Economy it would be damn-near impossible to excise it--and it would be a political third rail for Congressional Republicans.

This of course, has led to a lot of Republican in-fighting.  Rand Paul vowed he won't vote for Obamacare Lite.

Whatever the end-game in all this, I'm sure a sizable--and vocal--number of people won't be happy with the result.

And the Republicans will get all the blame.


No comments:

Post a Comment