Pages

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Obamacare Repeal Bill Collapsed

(Image by Gary Varvel)
Well the big news yesterday was the GOP's attempt to pass their Repeal Obamacare Now--Replace Later Bill crashed and burned.

Our Grand Nagus expressed his disappointment, and has attempted to wash his hands of the matter by declaring "...we're going to let Obamacare collapse..."

Greg Gutfeld does a good job of comparing the complexity of Obamacare to a TV remote.


I only use a few buttons on my TV remote too.  And as far as Barry O's campaign promise, I've been lucky enough to "keep my doctor" under Obamacare, but that doesn't mean I've liked it.  I resent having to report to the IRS that I do indeed have healthcare, lest I get fined.

Barry O and the Democrats ramrodded Obamacare upon us.  However, I don't think Trump and the Republicans will get away consequence-free.  They were voted into office, in part, on their campaign promises of repealing Obamacare.   But if polls are to be believed, most Americans don't want Obamacare messed with.

Next year's midterm elections should prove interesting, to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment