Pages

Friday, October 27, 2017

Roaming Millennial Video: Dear College Snowflakes, No One Takes You Seriously | Lafayette Response




I've been watching Roaming Millennial 's pleasant videos for about a year now.

Her most recent vlog post was a response to her experience at triggering all the snowflakes for her support for Our Grand Nagus at Lafayette College (full video).

RM is braver than I am.  I certainly wouldn't want to face such a mob.

This incident is just one facet of the Left's long post-election tantrum.

Although I have to disagree with her somewhat.  I do take snowflakes and social justice whiners seriously.  Seriously enough to never want to see their hands on the levers of power.

As an aside:  If you watch any RM video, you might be branded as a White Supremacist.

No comments:

Post a Comment