Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Obamacare in "Grave Danger"

Let's hope so!  Today's CNN Justice column discusses the opening rounds in the Obamacare hearing in the Supreme Court.

I love the opening line of this commentary from a friend:

Couldn't happen to a better law. If CNN is doubtful and calling it a "train wreck" for the administration, my hopes are kindled -- I'd been assuming it would survive the court challenge and was hoping for Obama to get the boot along with the Dems and the GOP repealing it next year. It would be awesome if it were stopped even before that, regardless of the Fall election. I don't see the Dems mustering the votes to reinstate it in a modified form if it loses (it was a close thing even when they overwhelmingly held both houses and POTUS).

The rest of the analysis is spot-on as well.

The hearing attracted protest/support groups from both sides of the issue.

My favorite Obamacare opponent...


Here's another image I like:


No comments:

Post a Comment