Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Why Just Settle for Free Contraceptives?


Allysia Finley suggest other healthcare mandates the US Gov'mint should impose.  Her tongue & cheek article can be found in the Wall Street Journal.

On of the perks is--ahhhh!--coffee.

This of course sparked some other suggestions from my friends:

Instead of a gym membership, I think the government should pay for me to upgrade all of the equipment in my home gym (even though the stuff I have works just fine), to include renovations to the room itself as well as a new TV (even though the one in there works just fine).


And a personal trainer, on call 24/7.


Hmmm.  An on call personal trainer?  What did you have in mind Comrade?  Someone like this, maybe?


Despite the Good Comrade's base desires, one friend would rather have the gov'mint to "show him the money:"

No, I don't need a personal trainer, I can train on my own so in lieu of the personal trainer that the government owes me, I will take a tax credit instead.


Oh, well to each his (or her) own I guess.  It won't really matter.  At the rate we're going, we'll all be, as Allysia said, enjoying Cuban-style medical care anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment