Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Silence About Stabbing Spree

(Image from USA Today)
A week ago, 16 year old Alex Hribal went on a stabbing spree in his high school near Pittsburgh, PA

Fortunately none of his fellow students were killed during his rampage.  I was on duty at the time and I noticed that media coverage wasn't overwhelming--like it would have been if a gun

I didn't write about this incident back then, because I'm a "one-man station."  The "buzz-worthy" story of the day was Kathleen Sebelius' resignation.  Also, not all the facts were in at the time, and I wanted to see how this story unfolded.

But since then--silence.

Earlier today, Our Dear Leader gave a speech at another high school within 30 miles of where their fellow students were knifed and said--nothing.

Apparently, crimes committed with edged weapons--which have been around far longer than firearms--doesn't fit the gun controllers' narrative.

No comments:

Post a Comment