Pages

Friday, November 6, 2015

The Ailing Anglosphere

(Image by Gary Varvel)


I've been down with a cold for the past few days.  Even though I've been keeping up with the daily news, I haven't felt like blogging about it.

I didn't want to depress my already-compromised immune system any further.

Anyway, I'm not the only one that's ailing.  The entire "Anglosphere," is suffering from maladies that are inhibiting our ability to see-off the enemies of civilization.

The Diplomad warns us about the deteriorating situation outside the Anglosphere's Ramparts with his latest post:

For the West...And Then There Was...?

I'm not sure what the exact answer to The Diplomad's open-ended question is.  But with America's foundation being shaky, at best, the future is looking rather grim...

(Image by Gary Varvel)

No comments:

Post a Comment