Pages

Friday, January 13, 2017

Barry O's Farewell Address

(Image by Lisa Benson)

A few days ago, Barry O gave us a Final Lecture (a.k.a. Farewell Address).

I held off on posting about this earlier in order to commemorate Barry O's final week in office.

In case anyone is interested, and for the historical record, here's full event via ABC.

I didn't feel like loosing 1:26 hours of my life, so I haven't seen the speech.  I'm sure I've heard all of the typical leftist talking points during the past eight years.  (By the way, I didn't watch Trump's first post election press conference in it's entirety either).

Instead, I spent several minutes watching how Greg Gutfeld wasn't moved Barry O's soaring rhetoric, while Laura Ingraham countered every point he made.

That was enough for me.

I'm not going to make any broad historical comparisons about Obama's presidency, or any proclamations about how well Trump will do.  Instead, my farewell to Barry O is this:

At this moment in time, you have been the worst president in my lifetime.

(Image by Bob Gorrell)

No comments:

Post a Comment