Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Joining the "Epstein Didn't Kill Himself" Meme Bandwagon


With the usual stuff going on inside and outside the Ramparts of Civilization, I thought I'd take a dark humor break.

I've neither dismissed nor embraced the Clinton Body Count theory.

Until that is, until pedo Epstein allegedly offed himself...

...while under Suicide Watch protocols...

...monitored by close-circuit TVs...

...being closely guarded...

...and issued "suicide proof" bedding and clothing.

Yeah.

Just about every non-Democrat and non-Democrat voter doesn't believe the "official ruling." 

And I'm willing to guess the Democrats and their voters don't believe it either.

They probably don't want to be the next ones to "commit suicide."


For the past week or so, there's been an explosion of Epstein Didn't Kill Himself memes

So I thought I'd jump on the meme bandwagon and concoct some of my own, via Make A Meme, which can be seen on this post.

Mike Rothschild explains why Espstein Didn't Kill Himself Memes are so popular.


I don't consider myself a conspiracy theorist, but the circumstances of Epstein's premature departure is way too convenient and suspicious.

So until all doubts are settled, I'm going to take Kurt Schlichter's advice and enjoy the glorious "Epstein Didn't Kill Himself" memes.



Because for now, it's the only way to fight back.

No comments:

Post a Comment