Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2014

"F***ing" Up Everything With Iran

 
When President Obola isn't golfing with his buddies, he's writing letters to Islamic dictators
 
One source put this in very un-PC terms:  It "F***s" up everything.
 
Of course, "f***ing" up everything can be applied to Obamacare, Benghazi, the "Reset Button" with Russia...etc. so on and so forth.
 
Even if we do get the Iranians to the Nuke Negotiations Table, I don't know how our State Department can talk tough when DOS supervisors are worried about being bullied by subordinates.
 
Unless our foreign policy "experts" are willing to stand up to the real bullies on the world stage, we'll help a monster break loose...
(Image by Michael Ramirez)
 

2 comments:

  1. Sweet blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do
    you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
    I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there!
    Thanks

    Feel free to visit my homepage; throne rush hack + c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! To be honest, I didn't know my blog could be found via Yahoo News. So I'm afraid I couldn't tell you how to get listed on it, since I haven't solicited any request to be listed. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete