Pages

Friday, October 23, 2015

Hillary in the Hotseat

(Image by Michael Ramirez)

First, a hopefully final note on the intrusion/hacking I reported in my last post. 

It looks like the Indonesian gambling spam, courtesy of Read List from "Thrillofadventure" has been purged from my blog's Read List.  I hope this hasn't affected any of my readers' systems.  Thank you for your patience.

Yesterday, Hillary's appearance before the Congressional Benghazi Committee dominated the news.

Townhall provided a live open thread throughout the day, as I'm sure other news agencies did. 

The tea leaves and auguries on what was said/what was meant will be read by commentators and political observers for days to come.

For now, we have Trey Gowdy's opening salvo and Hillary now claiming she didn't blame the Benghazi attack on a YouTube video.

More (lies) to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment