Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Dems "Missing Man Formation" at Tonight's Debate?




Well, in less than two hours, the Donkey Drove will stage their first debate.  CNN says there's six things to watch.

As far as I'm concerned there's zero things to watch, because I plan on being off-line and away from the television by then.

Oh, I know I should listen to what they have to say, even for the sake of "knowing your opponent."

But since I have no intention on voting for any of them, I'd rather read and watch the follow-up highlights in bite-sized nuggets that will be aired and posted, starting tomorrow through this weekend, at least.

The Diplomad, on the other hand, plans on having his popcorn ready.

Meanwhile, the buzz about whether or not Biden runs continues even at this late hour..

It wouldn't surprise me if Biden's delayed decision is a deliberate attempt to make the buffoonish VP look like Cincinnatus leaving his plow to save Rome.

No comments:

Post a Comment