Pages

Monday, June 20, 2016

Falsehoods About Guns and False Accusations Towards Conservatives

(Image by Henry Payne)
I have to admit, I'm still surprised when Congressional Democrats tell lies about guns.

I guess I shouldn't be, since they've been doing this for as long as I can remember.

However, in the wake of the Orlando massacre, their latest anti-gun tirade has caused at least one liberal blogger to side with the NRA.  While this hardly constitutes political tectonic shift, many in the LGBT Community are buying guns.

Good for them!

But this goes beyond the tools used by terrorist and criminals to commit slaughter.  There's a stark divide over the root cause of this latest mass-shooting.

(Image by Michael Ramirez)

I've been astounded and baffled by the mental and verbal contortions leftist have engaged in to blame the Orlando massacre on conservatives, Christians, Republicans and the National Rifle Association (NRA).

I'm certainly not the only one.  Folks more eloquent than I am, like Jonah Golberg ask:  Why can't the Left distinguish conservative Christians from Islamic terrorists?

Good question--to which he provides some answers.  I stumbled across two other columns that provide some answers to the Blame Everyone But Islamic Terrorism phenomena:

Derek Hunter explains why they [leftists] hate us [conservatives].

And John Hawkins takes it a step further to tell why liberals support Muslims who hate everything they stand for.

While I may have some answers about leftists' animosity towards conservatives--I'm still astounded and baffled by their attitude and behavior.

(Image by Michael Ramirez)

No comments:

Post a Comment