Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Tyrannical Britannia?

(Image by:  MarkWasHere)

I haven't seen the movie V for Vendetta, nor despite my love of comics, read the graphic novel, which the film was based on.

I guess the idea of "Merry Old England" turning into a police state is too hard for me to bear.

However, in light of Mark Steyn's The Last of England article, maybe I should read-up/watch what the future might hold for our cousins across the pond--and maybe for us Yanks too--if we're not vigilant in protecting our rights as American Citizens/British Subjects.

(Image by:  Movable Type)

1 comment:

  1. Haven't seen it either but sounds like "Airstrip One", the name given to what was formerly Great Britain in Orwell's 1984. Police states never last, people get fed up with having their rights slowly whittled away and eventually will do whatever is necessary to take them back.

    ReplyDelete