Tuesday, April 6, 2010
"I'm shocked! SHOCKED!..."
...to hear that some Democrats openly admit that one of the primary goals of Obamacare was the redistribution of wealth.
One of my friends posted this article, from the Washington Examiner, on Facebook:
And, no I'm not really shocked either. I just love using Claude Rains' famous line in situations like this.
Most of us like-minded folks were able to see through the smoke & mirrors. Making healthcare more affordable for the 15% of folks without adequate coverage shouldn't involve organizations like the Internal Revenue Service to enforce compliance on the other 85% who have, and are happy with their healthcare coverage.
Posted by Ted Henkle at 8:01 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment