Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Pussy Remarks Reaction

(Image from:  Lizette Bianchi's Facebook page)
Okay, here's the part where I'm suppose to express some sort of outrage over the Boorish Billionaire's 11-year old comment about being able to "...grab 'em [women] by the pussy..." if you're a star.

I wouldn't know of such things, because I'm not a star.  Even if I were, I'd still keep my hands to myself.

Anyway, not only is this latest left-wing hysteria whipped-up by Democrats, the non-FOX News media, and leftist voters in-general; but Trump's decade-old comment sparked a RINO (Republican In Name Only) stampede over the holiday weekend.

I find the selectivity, not to mention the timing, of this outrage to be riddled with hypocrisy:  Like freaking out over Trump's comment, but celebrating lewd behavior in other aspects of our society.

Now zeroing-in on Trump:  Mark Steyn pointed out that the according to the Washington Posts' Rules--every GOP nominee is considered a sexist pig.  So why is everyone on the left (and now some on the right) surprised when there's finally a GOP nominee who actually talks like a sexist pig?

Unlike the former Democratic president, Bill Clinton, who has been accused of behaving like a sexist pig, while his first lady, Hillary Clinton, covered for him.

I didn't watch Round 2 of the Clinton-Trump debate.  I almost wish I had.  Almost.  (I was on duty that day, so I couldn't even if I wanted to).

Trump managed a Machiavellian maneuver by holding a press conference with Bill Clinton's accusers prior to the debate.

(Image from:  Lizette Bianchi's Facebook page)
He actually wanted to have them sitting in the Trump Family box, but security threatened to remove them.  And of course, the non-FOX News media are claiming Trump is using Bill Clinton's victims.

Although sifting through the snippets of post-debate analysis, most agree that Trump bounced back from the first debate.  The results seem to be mixed as to whether Trump won or not.  The Diplomad said he did, so I'll go with that.

Just before the Boorish Billionaire's big mouth got him in trouble (again), FBI files revealed there were missing e-mail "boxes" in the Hillary Clinton Case, indicating possible evidence tampering.

No left-wing outrage over that bit of news, which more of us like-minded folks consider to be far worse than any pussy remarks.

(Image from:  Uncle Sam's Misguided Children's Facebook page)

No comments:

Post a Comment