Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Today's Kids are Cool with Communism

(Image from:  The People's Cube)
A few posts ago, I complained about collusion and corruption in the media, in government, the Democratic Party, and voter fraud in the electoral process.

People--except Our Corrupt Queen--have been fired, resigned their posts, or put in jail as a result of the recent "October Surprises" issued by WikiLeaks and Project Veritas.

In the long run, they probably shouldn't have bothered, and could have kept their jobs.

According to the Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation, nearly "...half of Americans aged 16 to 20 said they would vote for a socialist, and 21 percent would vote for a communist."

This does not bode well for the Republic.

A good-sized chunk of the problem is:  Americans don't read...and that's affecting our elections.

No kidding.

With only 38% of today's high school seniors capable of reading proficiently.  This means the remaining 62% can be easily duped into believing bumper sticker-sized leftist slogans, because they don't have the mental stamina to delve into communism's horrific history.  Nor can they comprehend what constitutes a thriving economy.

Once these seniors graduate, and a portion of them go to college, they'll fall in lock-step with similarly duped snowflakes, whining that demands for freedom of speech is "...often used as a cudgel against them."  Causing them to melt, no doubt.  

Then these college grads will the work force...

(Another image from:  The People's Cube)
...or worse, become dependent upon the government or work within the system as bureaucrats; or more ominously--become politicians--and thereby get their hands on the levers of power.

Even if Trump triumphs on Election Day, us like-minded voters will still be conducting a "holding-action" for the rest of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment