Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2016

"Stopping White People" In My Hometown University

(Image by Ben Garrison)
I never thought my hometown of Binghamton, NY would be the subject of one of my "WTF?" posts.

However, since it is the home of Binghamton University I should have known better.

Last night, I caught a segment of FOX News' Kelly File about the Residential Assistant (RA) training program known as #StopWhitePeople2K16.

Of course, all things are good under the veneer of "diversity," right?

The Megan Kelly video hasn't been posted on line yet, but the gist of the guest's response to this was: 

Can you imagine the outcry if anyone in the country attempted to host a "#StopBlackPeople2K16?"

Indeed.

This story, along with New York's crazy gun laws, makes me glad I'm no longer a subject of the leftist Moffs and Grand Moffs ruling The Empire State.

No comments:

Post a Comment