Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Unchecking White Guilt



Earlier this month I came across Julie Borowski's "Check Your Privilege" video on YouTube.  This was the first time I've heard such an expression.  After some internet trolling, I found it's been part of the leftist verbal arsenal for several years.

Don't know where I've been all this time.

Living out my "privileged" life, I guess.

And while I've been living in my so-called privileged cocoon, the white privilege awareness movement has gained momentum.

Be sure to check out the link for the Madison, WI conference.  It's both creepy and pathetic at the same time.

Creepy because children as young as four are being indoctrinated by this tripe.  It's pathetic because adult whites are being led to believe they should feel guilty for merely being white, turning people who've had relatively normal upbringings into leftist pod people (see lead image).

Meanwhile, outside the Ramparts of Civilization, real pre-20th Century oppression is spreading like wildfire.

No comments:

Post a Comment