Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

California Killing Spree by Lonesome Loser

(Image from Elliot Rodger's "Retribution" YouTube video via USA Today)
I was attending a gaming convention this past Memorial Day Weekend, when this PoS (Piece of "Crap"), now known as the "kissless virgin" went on his killing spree.

Apparently, the killer's parents tried to intercept him after they learned about his manifesto and "Retribution" video on YouTube

While on the one hand I try to disseminate news in a timely manner, I'm glad I was away from the internet as this story unfolded.  During the initial few days I missed the usual hue & cry about gun control, along with the initial assumptions that the perpetrator must be some card carrying member of the "whites only" NRA and/or Tea Party.

It took a couple of days for the dust to settle for three myths about the "Virgin Killer" killing spree to be proven false.

I actually watched the creep's creepy video

Sheez! Talk about being a weapons-grade loser.  It doesn't take a degree in psychiatry to see this kid was mentally disturbed. 

There are now several Californian families in mourning, to which I extend my condolences and prayers.  But half-a-world away, there are Belgian families who are also grieving.  The motivations for mass murder, though are completely different.

Both sides of the Atlantic are performing head-in-the-sand reactions to the true causes to the respective killings.

No comments:

Post a Comment