Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Obama's State of the Re-Election Address


Last night, Our Dear Leader gave his State of the Union Address, which was watched by 38 million viewers.  I wanted to avoid it, but I was on duty and the speech was on every station.  There was no escape.  Fortunately for me, this is what mute buttons were invented for.  I know it's bad form of me not to listen, even if it's to hear directly what I would disagree with. 

However, from what I've heard since, it was as I suspected--the same leftist rhetoric of more government programs to solve individual problems, higher taxes on all those rich folks (which will trickle down to anyone with some money in a savings account), more not-so cost-effective green programs, etc, so-on and so-forth.

Most of our Lamestream Media are singing praises to Obama's speech.  The UK's Telegraph, though sounds the warning of where Obama's plans will take us as a nation--into further decline.

No comments:

Post a Comment