Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

National Park Service Anthem

 
I'll be away from the internet most of the day today.  So I thought I'd try to end the work week on a positive-ish note.
 
Here's a little ditty I came across from Mark Steyn:  Song of the National Park Service.
 
The other day, one of my coworkers got a kick out of my comparison of the parks shut down with Order 66 in Revenge of the Sith.  That Darth Obama issued his own Order 66 to the National Park Service, which turned your friendly neighborhood park rangers into mindless clone troopers, hell-bent on enforcing their master's will.
 
 
(Image by Red Tusker)
 
Oh, I'm sure some (most?) hate manning the barrycades, but what creeps me out is the collective ease at which they've transitioned to Imperial Parktroopers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment